Saturday, December 22, 2012

Happy Holidays Everyone!!

Hope you all enjoy your time with your families over break!  I will miss all of the little people, but I know this is a very special time in their lives and it needs to be shared with family.  I would like to thank all of you for the wonderful goodies and presents your children gave me for Christmas!  It was very thoughtful of you!  Also, to all who donated their time or items for a party yesterday a huge thanks!  I think all of the little people had a great time!  Pinning the nose on Rudolph was a fun adventure along with playing Christmas Bingo!  The cookies were delicious and the juice hit the spot!  Thank you! Thank you!

Below you will find our last two newsletters.  I felt a little weird posting one last week after the tragedy in Connecticut. I just want you all to know I love your children and will do my best to always protect them!   

Hope you all enjoyed your very special reindeer!  And, again, Happy Holidays!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment